Friday, November 20, 2009

It's...almost...fun to shop again!

Goodness gracious, I am getting sick of wearing baggy clothes. The thing is, I'm just not quite to the point where it makes sense to spend money on clothes again, because I HOPE to lose quite a bit more weight (80 pounds or so), and it seems like it would just be a waste!

Don't get me wrong, I am SO SO thankful and content with my weight loss. I'm not trying to rush my body, I'm losing fast enough! I know!

But I have to admit, that I'm starting to get the passion for fashion again, and it's hard to be patient and practical, you know?!

:-)

Anyway, I came across this amazing plus-size fashion site called igigi.com. Pretty pricey, but oh how fun it is to dream of donning some of these gorgeous clothes. Especially the dresses!!

I'm wearing a size 16/18 now (it varies so much from brand to brand) which means I'm not to far away from being small enough to actually look GOOD in some things!

Here is my 'wishlisht' of looks. Great motivators, and a superb reminder that you can be stylish and--HOTT--at any size.

Maybe I'll hang a few on my mom's fridge to curb the thanksgiving cravings I'll be facing next week! :-)

And P.S.-- I'm being extra good, in hopes that Santa will bring me a pair of sexy calf-high boots! Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment