Friday, May 22, 2009

Now That's Just Mean...

Today is the first day of my liquid diet. I'm starving. Funny that yesterday I couldn't force myself to eat anything, but now that I'm not allowed to have food it all sounds delicious. I know right? Definitely a mental thing.

So half of my office is out on vacation today, taking a 4 day weekend. There are only a few of us that didn't take the day off, and apparently they decided to celebrate by having a potluck. 

Yeah. Great timing.

So there's a creamy slamon spread and crackers, Costco's giant chocolate muffins, a sausage breakfast casserole, cinammon and apple salsa on homemade tortilla chips and assorted other goodies. On a table. A table which sits 6 feet from my desk. 

That's just mean. 

:-) 

Oh well, no pain no gain---err, loss---right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment